Skip to main content

How to reach out to Google

15 or even 10 years ago there were various ways to get a human to reply to you.

I think the last way that worked was through ad words. You'd make an ad, then contact support and saying why is this crap content ranking better than me. Support would blah blah, you'd say what's the point in paying for ads and then they'd get someone from webspam or the like to get in touch with you.

I did this. Got a lot from the webspam person mainly about they were working on removing low content results from that category and thanks for bringing to their attention.

Sure enough 6 months later there was a purge and all was good again.

Tried the same again and kept getting robot replies.

Anyone know how to reach a human these days or is it completely AI powered these days?

submitted by /u/dtheme
[link] [comments]

from Search Engine Optimization: The Latest SEO News https://ift.tt/2HtAJef

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Local seo vs. natiowide seo?

I've done SEO for local businesses but I recently got my first client that sells an item nation wide. ​ Any suggestions for doing nationwide SEO? ​ I am used to making geopages for local towns. I was going to do the same with some input from the client about what cities or towns he would like to show up in? submitted by /u/Letmeinterviewyou [link] [comments] from Search Engine Optimization: The Latest SEO News http://bit.ly/2JHy0k0

Copying articles from Google Docs To Wordpress - Bottleneck

My writer sends me content in Google docs and images separately. Uploading them to Wordpress is a pain because I have to download everything individually and upload them one by one. A simple copy paste works for the most part but the main issue is - I want to give my images SEO friendly file names and copying them from docs names then 'image 1' , 'image 2', and so on in Wordpress. Does anyone have a solution for this? I would be forever grateful as it would save me a lot of time in uploading content. submitted by /u/Eastern-Individual64 [link] [comments] from Search Engine Optimization: The Latest SEO News https://ift.tt/KiTmF28