Skip to main content

local SEO workflow dashboard

​

I've been going down a rabbit hole trying to find something that can manage local SEO from one place, and so far everything feels fragmented.

​

One tool does keyword research, another does rank tracking, another does GBP, another helps with content, then you've got Search Console sitting separately.

​

What I'd love is a dashboard where I can connect my website, Search Console and GBP, then see things like:

​

what pages I already have

what pages I'm missing

keywords I'm starting to get impressions for

rankings moving up or down

what competitors are doing

reminders to keep GBP active

content ideas based on actual opportunities

​

Bonus points if it can also help create content briefs or AI prompts from that data.

​

I've looked at Ahrefs, Semrush, BrightLocal and a bunch of AI tools. They all seem to solve part of the problem, but I haven't found anything that ties the whole workflow together.

​

Maybe I'm looking for something that doesn't exist.

​

Has anyone come across a tool like this, or are most people just stitching together 4 or 5 different tools and calling it a day?

​

​

submitted by /u/Open-Manufacturer791
[link] [comments]

from The SEO Authority https://ift.tt/U7A0yYt

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Local seo vs. natiowide seo?

I've done SEO for local businesses but I recently got my first client that sells an item nation wide. ​ Any suggestions for doing nationwide SEO? ​ I am used to making geopages for local towns. I was going to do the same with some input from the client about what cities or towns he would like to show up in? submitted by /u/Letmeinterviewyou [link] [comments] from Search Engine Optimization: The Latest SEO News http://bit.ly/2JHy0k0

Copying articles from Google Docs To Wordpress - Bottleneck

My writer sends me content in Google docs and images separately. Uploading them to Wordpress is a pain because I have to download everything individually and upload them one by one. A simple copy paste works for the most part but the main issue is - I want to give my images SEO friendly file names and copying them from docs names then 'image 1' , 'image 2', and so on in Wordpress. Does anyone have a solution for this? I would be forever grateful as it would save me a lot of time in uploading content. submitted by /u/Eastern-Individual64 [link] [comments] from Search Engine Optimization: The Latest SEO News https://ift.tt/KiTmF28