I built a headlight restoration business. Seemed like a good idea at first and so I named my business Headlight Cleaners. Almost immediately I got headlight restoration clients however, after about a year doing this I'm seeing that monthly revenue is capped at about 1-2,000$ because the search volume is just so low.
So I'm switching to a mobile detailing business.
I just updated all my services, citations, backlinks with information and keywords all the good stuff.
The big question is, should I change my name? To something like - Levi's mobile detailing or Chicago mobile detailing LLC like all my competitors🤣
I'm nervous it will cause a reverification. I'm using my dad's office as my business office. I have had like cleaners LLC and if I decide to move forward with this I'll change my LLC name and all my citations and descriptions and backlinks to match my new name before changing my profile name.
However, I don't know if they'll let me pass my business verification. Because I have done some clients in my office parking lot and I can put my papers inside and take a video but at the end of the day I'm a mobile detailer and I'm really not at the office ever.
I have 62 5-star Google reviews and already monthly traffic so it would be devastating if they wouldn't verify me. Any advice or anecdotes are appreciated!
[link] [comments]
from The SEO Authority https://ift.tt/mqN0EDk
Comments
Post a Comment