Skip to main content

What automations or tasks have you set up or are currently using in ChatGPT or Codex?

Hey everyone,

Given a bit of education background in AI and working in digital marketing I am leaning more towards getting the most of scheduled actions or tasks on ChatGPT work / codex . I came across a lot of stuff on X and on YouTube which are good but they falls short somewhere or not that reliant when dealing with or working with some actual business or clients.

So far I only had 2-3 scheduled tasks setup which includes

-Reporting & research work using Ahrefs MCP
-Competitor research using Ahrefs MCP ( yes if feed the comp URLs)
-Generating content plans using GSC & Ahrefs MCP data
- (Not related ) - but I also do use Meta Ads MCP and this works great to give me daily performance reports of meta ads.

I know these are more kind of at a basic level which I feel and so thought of asking what other automations have you been using ? So that I may think of more further ideas

It can be Claude cowork or any ai tools but that must be something which actually provides some value while working for a client

Thanks

submitted by /u/bbitk
[link] [comments]

from The SEO Authority https://ift.tt/RheaqPs

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Local seo vs. natiowide seo?

I've done SEO for local businesses but I recently got my first client that sells an item nation wide. ​ Any suggestions for doing nationwide SEO? ​ I am used to making geopages for local towns. I was going to do the same with some input from the client about what cities or towns he would like to show up in? submitted by /u/Letmeinterviewyou [link] [comments] from Search Engine Optimization: The Latest SEO News http://bit.ly/2JHy0k0

Clients site has a weird issue with 302 redirects that I haven't seen before.

Site is in Drupal, hosted on Amazon CDN & Cloudflare. So here's a quick breakdown: The site itself works normally. It's a bit dated, but you can click on links and navigate around as you'd expect. Seeing no obvious issues, I run a Screaming Frog crawl to begin my audit. Only 5 pages were picked up by the crawl which was super weird, since all internal links are regular html and there shouldn't be any issues. So I go through the site and manually collect a bunch of URLs, which I submit to SF again as a list. Every single link bar the 5 originally crawled return a 302, with the 'redirect' pointing back to the home page. Except as I said, those pages don't browser redirect. Browser side, they work fine. I guess they redirect the crawl bot though, since the rest of the site is functionally invisible. Other tools I've looked at say that the pages return simultaneous 302 and 200s, which doesn't make too much sense. These 302s are also old enough ...