Quick context: A friend of mine had a decent DA website - 26 which she created 7-8 years back.
She initially focused on it and eventually lost interest as SEO was too hard for her. Focused on Psychology today listings.
Last year, someone injected Malware into her website which looked somewhat like a Captcha kind of a pop up. However I checked her Search Console and since there were just 1-2 impressions a day max and probably Google's crawlers didn't crawl the website there wasn't any manual action.
I've recently started publishing articles for her however the maximum impressions she has gotten are 50 a day. There is definitely an uptick in traffic but not enough impressions. There are more than 50 pages on the website.
What can I do so that she gets more impressions?
Can this be a consequence of her website being marked by Google as Spam?
Any steps I can troubleshoot this?
[link] [comments]
from The SEO Authority https://ift.tt/woIxW4L
Comments
Post a Comment