Hi community,
I have a question I wanted to pose. I am the owner of a teaching company called thedegreegap.com, and I am building out a PSEO subject X location matrix for local tutoring inquiries. My actual website, thedegreegap.com, is where operations happen and online tutoring occurs. I built the study.thedegreegap.com to run as my lead funnel, but I am not sure how feasible this is.
I run in a quite competitive space, so I am finding it hard to rank study.thedegreegap.com at the moment. It took me a year and a half to build up the domain authority of thedegreegap.com and to rank for those terms. I've been running this for three months, and my impressions are at 450 a day, which is a gradual increase, but it's still ranking on page three or four at the moment, even for long-tail terms.
I am wondering if I should move this whole website to thedegreegap.com and have it run on there. The only issue that I am finding is that it's built on the Hugo framework, and I don't want that to crash thedegreegap.com. I also don't like the idea of having my operations and marketing funnel on the same site, hence why I tried to separate them, but it's just really hard to rank study.thedegreegap.com, as it's a new domain with no or very low domain authority.
Please let me know your thoughts. Thank you very much.
[link] [comments]
from The SEO Authority https://ift.tt/1oH3cG6
Comments
Post a Comment