Over the past few months, I’ve built a collection of simple static web tools, content archives, and utility sites. I’m currently looking to step up their UI/UX, drive actual traffic, and figure out realistic monetization routes for small-scale projects like these.
Here are a few examples of what I’m working with:
- [Site 1 Name]:
[https://speculativenaturalist.pages.dev/] - [Site 2 Name]:
[https://thoughtarchive-65m.pages.dev/](https://thoughtarchive-65m.pages.dev/) - [Site 3 Name]:
[https://hardwarecheck.pages.dev/](https://hardwarecheck.pages.dev/) - [Site 4 Name]:
[https://devcanvasprivacy-studio.pages.dev/](https://devcanvasprivacy-studio.pages.dev/) - [Site 5 Name]:
[https://mundanearchive.pages.dev/](https://mundanearchive.pages.dev/)
Where I’m stuck:
- Traffic & SEO: Static
.pages.devsites are quick to deploy, but what are the best zero-budget ways to start getting steady organic traffic for niche tools/archives? - Monetization Options: Aside from basic display ads (like Google AdSense), what subtle monetization methods work well for micro-sites? (e.g., affiliate links, Buy Me a Coffee, micro-freemium features?)
- Design & UX Flaws: What immediately jumps out to you as broken, amateur, or missing on these layouts?
I’d really appreciate any brutal, honest feedback on what isn't working and where I should focus my effort to turn these into actual, viable projects.
Thanks in advance for taking a look!
[link] [comments]
from The SEO Authority https://ift.tt/4KQlhwM
Comments
Post a Comment