Started a niche website in March. Now at 217K Google impressions and 1.14K clicks, with zero paid marketing.
I started a website in March with a simple idea: build my own education in physical AI by researching and writing about everything I was curious about.
Since then, I’ve published more than 50 deep dives, added a news section, and started a newsletter. I use AI to help with research and writing, while learning about the subject and SEO along the way.
The screenshot shows my last six months in Google Search Console: 217K impressions and 1.14K clicks. I haven’t spent a single dollar on paid marketing.
What motivates me most is the trend. There was very little happening at the beginning, but the daily effort is starting to show up in the numbers.
There’s still plenty to improve, including a 0.5% click through rate. But seeing people discover something I started out of curiosity makes me want to keep going.
I’m now building a presence on X and LinkedIn too, sharing the research and connecting with people interested in the same space.
If you’re thinking about starting something, do it. You don’t need to know everything before you begin. Give yourself something real to work on, learn as you go, and keep showing up.
I’ll keep updating you guys as the project grows.
[link] [comments]
from The SEO Authority https://ift.tt/ekX9qi6
Comments
Post a Comment