I am generaly a fullstack software enginner workin on React apps, BE systems and DBs.
I want to start making websites also to promote various things.
I want to understand SEO.
I have started from reading this docs: https://developers.google.com/search/docs
I went through it and some other online blogs.
From what I understood is that all the developer has to do is
- Semantic HTML tags like headings, sections, footer, nav, ...
- title tags
- desc tag
- core web vitals to be good
- alt tags
- cannonical tag if needed
- js and images seo
- sitemaps
- robots file
All the rest is on the content it self. So content needs to be unique, user-facing, helpfull.
Also I guess it is more important to have word of mouth and soical media to promote.
Questions:
- Is there something big I missed?
- If I want to start a website agency for example. What is there unique to do? How can I compete with big agencies with reviews and that are there for a long time?
- Structured data: from the docs all I have infered is that it does rich results? No additional benefits?
- E-E-A-T the docs say that it has no benefit in ranking and then on the E-E-A-T section it says it can be usefull? What is the position on this? 5. What is it exactly that those big SEO consultants do?
As I am new in it I understand I probably missed a lot so any additional links, blogs, books,... will be usefull.
[link] [comments]
from The SEO Authority https://ift.tt/ISn4soA
Comments
Post a Comment