Skip to main content

when to un-pause Google Ads after investing in SEO?

Moving company. We were running Google Ads and seeing okay return (4x ROI) but decided to pause that and invest in SEO to build a stronger foundation for long-term results. We're 3 months into an at least 6 month contract, and I'm wondering when it would be safe to un-pause Google Ads without cannibalizing on SEO efforts. I.e., I'd hate for us to have paid a bunch of money to increase ranking for organic search terms, only for the ranking to go back down because people are clicking the ad instead.

Hope my question makes sense.. I'm new to SEO and Marketing in general

submitted by /u/Objective_Ninja_462
[link] [comments]

from The SEO Authority https://ift.tt/Z7Yw1xT

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Local seo vs. natiowide seo?

I've done SEO for local businesses but I recently got my first client that sells an item nation wide. ​ Any suggestions for doing nationwide SEO? ​ I am used to making geopages for local towns. I was going to do the same with some input from the client about what cities or towns he would like to show up in? submitted by /u/Letmeinterviewyou [link] [comments] from Search Engine Optimization: The Latest SEO News http://bit.ly/2JHy0k0

H1 As Post Title or Header?

Hello, So I run a website that is partly a blog, and I'm currently picking between where the H1 tag should go. I'm wondering if it's better to have my site name as the H1 tag which is in the header (the header is shown on basically every single page on the site), or have the H1 tag as the title of the blog post. If the blog post's title is better, what should the header be? Just a paragraph? Thank you! submitted by /u/michaelacaggi20 [link] [comments] from Search Engine Optimization: The Latest SEO News https://ift.tt/fpFSt8W