Skip to main content

Google Is Fighting SERP Tracking. AI Agents May Make It Worse via @sejournal, @martinibuster

Google is fighting back against SERP tracking. The explosion of AI agents may cause it to clamp down harder.

The post Google Is Fighting SERP Tracking. AI Agents May Make It Worse appeared first on Search Engine Journal.



from Search Engine Journal https://ift.tt/D3Q2quO

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Local seo vs. natiowide seo?

I've done SEO for local businesses but I recently got my first client that sells an item nation wide. ​ Any suggestions for doing nationwide SEO? ​ I am used to making geopages for local towns. I was going to do the same with some input from the client about what cities or towns he would like to show up in? submitted by /u/Letmeinterviewyou [link] [comments] from Search Engine Optimization: The Latest SEO News http://bit.ly/2JHy0k0

Copying articles from Google Docs To Wordpress - Bottleneck

My writer sends me content in Google docs and images separately. Uploading them to Wordpress is a pain because I have to download everything individually and upload them one by one. A simple copy paste works for the most part but the main issue is - I want to give my images SEO friendly file names and copying them from docs names then 'image 1' , 'image 2', and so on in Wordpress. Does anyone have a solution for this? I would be forever grateful as it would save me a lot of time in uploading content. submitted by /u/Eastern-Individual64 [link] [comments] from Search Engine Optimization: The Latest SEO News https://ift.tt/KiTmF28